Areas of study include:
1. Module : Universal precautions
2. Module : Anatomy and physiology of the vascular system
3. Module : Necessary equipment and usage
4. Module : Order of draw
5. Module : Hands-on labs to practice and check off, doing mock venipunctures
- Please call 972-413-5963 if you would like to schedule a class of 5 or more students.
The cost of the program is $1695. This includes books, supplies, tuition and all in-house fees. On the day the student registers, they can either pay in full or start with a minimum down payment of $695 and follow a payment plan for the remainder of the course.