Areas of study include:
1. Module : Patient Care and Safety
2. Module : Characteristics of Ionizing Radiation
3. Module : Radiation Safety and Protection
4. Module : Equipment Operation and Maintenance
5. Module : Image Production and Processing
6. Module : Introduction to Anatomy
7. Module : Introduction to the X-Ray Room
8. Module : Positioning (Upper Extremities, Lower Extremities, Skull, Chest, Abdomen, Spine )
1. Applicants must be interviewed by an admissions representative.
2. Applicants must provide proof of high school graduation or achievement of a General Educational Development (GED) High School Equivalency Certificate or provide the information during the enrollment process if hard copy is unable to be retrieved.
3. Applicants must be 18 years of age or older or additionally have a guardian’s signature/initials on all paperwork which requires a signature/initials.
4. The School Director or his/her designee must agree to final acceptance of each applicant.
5. The applicant’s general appearance and conduct must be consistent with, and conducive to, general good business standards.
- Weekend (Sat.-Sun.)May 28, 2022-July 3, 2022
- Weeknights (Mon. Tues. Wed.)July 11, 2022-August 17, 2022
- Weekend (Sat.-Sun.)July 16, 2022-August 21, 2022
- Weeknights (Mon. Tues. Wed.)August 29, 2022-October 5, 2022
- Weekend (Sat.-Sun.)September 3, 2022-October 9, 2022
- Weeknights (Mon. Tues. Wed.)October 17, 2022-November 23, 2022
- Weekend (Sat.-Sun.)October 22, 2022-November 27, 2022
- Weekend (Sat.-Sun.)December 3, 2022-December 25, 2022
The cost of the program is $1500. This includes books, supplies, tuition and all in-house fees. On the day the student registers, they can either pay in full or start with a minimum down payment of $500 and follow a payment plan for the remainder of the course.